Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ramadhan buffet @ Kopitiam Impiana Resort Cherating

Went to Impiana Resort Cherating again yesterday. I was invited to join the management to "buka puasa"at the Ramadhan buffet.

Really great food! A lot of variety to choose ^^" I can't really post all the pictures here coz I was only using my Iphone to snap the pictures... And it was low batt... =,="



Briani rice - Love the way they cooked it. Acording to my friend over there. The chef who cooked this is one of their senior staff. And they bought the spices all the way from Segamat. ^^"

BBQ beef, mutton & chicken - Too bad the time I tried that these were a bit cold. It would have been better if I could get to taste them when they were done. ^^"

Curry beef - tasty!!!



Gear box soup - Lovely!!! 1 of the best I had after I started working in Kuantan. ^^"

(from left to right)

Rice - not any rice, the rice is cooked with spices... the aroma... I like it.

Beef fried with ginger - too bad, this 1 was a bit out of standard. =,=" Improvement needed. hehe...

Sotong 3 rasa - basically, it's just cuttlefish cooked with tomato, chili & onion. Too bad it was over cooked. Can't be help coz the warmer actually keep those food warm.

Mussels cooked with sambal - mussels are ok, sambal not that spicy though... but acceptable. ^^"

Mutton - Took the mutton again, can't remember how they cooked it though... Not bad at all ^^"

Satay - chicken satay, too cold =,=" But, the taste is OK.

They only charge at RM 58 nett per adult, RM 30 per kid. It is really affordable, with all these choices of food? It's worth it! So, anyone traveling to Cherating area?

4 comments:

maomi said...

Hmm... maybe I should try Ramadhan buffet too~
Btw, I didn't know that Segamat is famous for briani spices.

明用一凡  said...

哇噻,有我喜歡的牛肉。感覺好想很不錯!

阿晶 regine said...

eh.. but then ar, with Rm58 i can go for very good japanese buffet, or even a very good international buffet wo...

and, how come u eat so less?

said...

貓咪 - 是可以嘗試一下, 因為我也沒想到他們的花樣有那麼多 @@"

明記 - 是不錯吃, 因為畢竟是東海岸. 算起來超值嚕~

阿晶 - 你不要在那邊曬命~ 我知道你很好命, 吃很好... 在這裡荒山夜嶺裡面,有的吃已經很好了啦 =,=" 妳看到我吃醬少是因為我其實還有吃其他的東西, 只是不得空拍照. @@"