Monday, December 7, 2009

Halloween @ Chukka, Hyatt Regency Kuantan


Here I was at my last stop for that night. The place was packed like sardine... @@" I made reservation for a table. But, too bad when I was there the table had been taken. =,="


On my left - Delovely Malisa & on my right 1 of the band singers of the night. ^^"



Talk to the fingers~



The ladies from the band...


Male singer and the lead guitarist from the band... They are GREEAATT!!!! I love this band ^^"

Dude, what you looking at? UFO? @@"

Look!!! Here comes Batman @@"



Wai couldn't resist the chance to get up close and post with the guitarist.



And not to forget the hottest man of the night!!! ^^"



And QD was the only who got the chance to get up close and personal with the cat woman but dressed up wrongly in a bat girl dress =,="



I can't dance~ =,="



Shoot the pumpkin!!!



Smashing pumpkin!!!



Smashing pumpkins 2!!!



Poison pumpkin?

Well, this is the last of the series for my halloween night parties in Kuantan. Now you know people can get crazy partying in Kuantan too... hahahaha~
Here is it again~ The HAND!!!

4 comments:

Thompson said...

nice site man!

said...

thanks for stopping by ^^"

明用1凡  said...

哇靠,看來狐哥你的萬聖節果然眼福不淺喔...

said...

呵呵... 你最近看來也很忙 @@"