Thursday, December 3, 2009

Halloween @ Malibu, Swiss Garden Resort & Spa Kuantan

2nd stop for Halloween night was at Malibu, Swiss Garden Resort & Spa. One of my favourite place to hang out. ^^"


Actually, all these places cut those pumpkins into devil laughing pumpkins. But, they actually looked cute rather than being scary... hahaha....


Most of the staff will do all the make ups to scare ppl... Well, I found them looked so cute too... =,="

They had a little competition trying to find the best mummy of the night. To me these 2 fellas are the best for that night. That guy was singing:" Rollin' rollin' rolling~" hahaha~


Yay~ the mummy of the night~ ^^"



The band singers & 1 of their fans wanted me to take a shot for them. ^^" Yet... they were not scary at all...


Another shot before I left the place and head for my 3rd round....

2 comments:

猫咪 said...

南瓜很可爱啊~

said...

對啊~ 那天晚上我拍了不少南瓜 ^^"