Thursday, November 26, 2009

Halloween @ Kenari Lounge MS Garden Hotel, Kuantan



Most of you people knew that I worked as a sales rep for GAB. As part of the sales team, I had many chances to attend functions at a lot of places. Halloween night last month was one of the busiest night for me. I had to show up in 3 different places to have a look at all the hotels' lounge & pubs that was organizing Halloween night party.



This is the entrance of the pub... now it looks more like a dungeon to me =,="



It was a bit quiet coz this was my first stop for that night. Some of the guest did make an effort to come in early.



But, basically the place was quiet when I was there... But, what to do? I had 2 more outlets to go on that night... =,="



So, after taking the shots above... I decided to goto the 2nd place... More to come next ^^"

3 comments:

明用一凡  said...

哇噻,好像很好玩的樣子...

猫咪 said...

猫咪觉得有一点点可怕。。。

said...

明記 - 其實,這裡不好玩的 =,="

貓咪 - 也不會可怕啦~ 不過,真的很悶...