Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Tiger FC @ Light City Karaoke, Kuantan 130310



Another Tiger FC event that was passed to me to handle was the one on 130310. ^^" It took place at the Light City Karaoke, Kuantan. Everything was quite boring coz no one was there when I arrived. So, while waiting for the crowds to come in. I actually sang for more than half an hour. =,="



And of course, as usual our company will send promoter girl to help serving the customers better on the event night. On your left, is Malisa again (my favourite model up til now ^^") on the right is Wling my sister ^^"



Special thanks to Lum, Heng, Wai, Heng and Malisa for joining me that night. You guys are the best!!!



But, up til today I still don't understand what happened and why Heng was showing the expression of "DIE~ DIE~ Just DIE~"



And after a while Lum was showing something like "BURN IN HELL~" @@"



By the way, this is Wilson. He was one of my CNY promoters. That night, he was one of the photographers. ^^" Thanks for coming over.



Personally, I love this shot. ^^"



And I gonna send this picture to my friends who work in Marlboro. hahaha~



During the whole event, people were watching football and singing. So, we were too... but we are the only table that has 2 DSLR shooting at everything that night. hahaha~



There I was the MC, announcing the result and the winner. =,=" That night the winner was.... I can't remember the name anyway @@"



Here are my boys... Wilson, Chee Hong & Cai Cai. Thanks for stopping by. ^^"



The ultraman pose.... @@"



This shot was a bit off focus too... I think my hands are not that stable anymore =,="



New guy on the DSLR...



And this is what he got... @@" Malisa~ what were you doing behind my back?



Another shot b Cai Cai... Wai was caught with this look... meaning.... er... no comment on this. =,="



And yet again... I got no comment on these 2 fellas... hahaha~

No comments: