Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Last day in Kuantan 倒數一天



Last day for me to be based in Kuantan. To be exact, should be the East Coast Region. I hope I did my best and performed the best here.

To all my family, friends and fellow colleagues. For things that might had done, not yet done. Words that might had said, not yet said... I am sorry. But, I am not too far away. You guys know my mobile number. So, do gimme a call. ^^"

I guess it is really goodbye for now... Hope to see you all soon. All the best to everyone.

Thank you all for all the support and guidance throughout the years... I really appreciate that, indeed.

Regards,
Jack Foo

倒數一天, 心情是更加的複雜. 過去幾年來, 希望小狐給大家帶來的都是比較好的一些消息, 一些比較好的成績.

很感激一直以來, 在與不在我身邊的親戚, 朋友還有同事們對小狐的關懷, 支持還有指導. 希望我並沒有給大家帶來太多的麻煩. 對於一些小狐所犯下的一些錯誤, 再次跟大家說一聲對不起. 如果小狐還能夠幫上忙的, 大家知道怎麼樣可以找到狐 =,="

應該說的, 應該做的, 小狐希望都有說到, 做到. 在這裡, 再一次跟大家說一聲謝謝, 再見....

祝安好

開權頓首

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wei, sounds like u no more blogging?

said...

no lar.... last day in Kuantan lar =,="