Friday, October 29, 2010

Tiger Night 231010 @ BLH City Coffee, Parit Buntar


Same event again at the same outlet.... Why? Because we are doing a pre-event warm up for the Tiger Chinese Education Charity Concert ^^" As up to today, more than 3 million had been collected for the SMJK Krian. The concert will be held on 30-10-10 at the school campus.


As usual, drinking is part of the event... Within 1 hour, we finished a dozen...


By the way, at the entrance lion dance performance were there. They were there to welcome all the customers and guests.



I think everyone should try this once at least... ^^" It was my thirst killer that night.


The 24 drums performance by some students.


We had a lot of supporters that night. Here are some of them. ^^"


The special appearance guest is Wincci Soo -  
 

Lucky draw session by Wincci Soo - Miss World Malaysia08/09, singer, composer, actress, host,celebrity,Spokesperson.



Well, I had to admit 1 thing. I didn't know anything about her. And even for her songs... I had no idea at all. But, after listening to her. Yes, I have to say she has very clear and clean voice. She really can sing. ^^"



After the performances, signing for her supporters.


And of course, I won't miss the chance of taking a picture with her. ^^"

  

After Wincci Soo had left. The owner of the outlet had invited some other special guests to perform on the stage.


And after that, another round of lucky draw...


Here is the lucky winner for that night. ^^"

 

At the end of the event, the owner had decided to donate RM 2000.00 for the school.

Well, it had been a month of many impacts and events. Basically, I am really tired... 1 more event to go for this month. Wish me luck~ ^^" Tired but happy for the school....





No comments: