Sunday, October 10, 2010

Tiger Night @ BLH City Coffee, Parit Buntar, 6-10-10


It was a Wednesday, 1 of the outlets that I had planned to organize the Tiger Night event. The agenda includes entertainment performance arranged by outlet & lucky draw. The grand prize is a 29" TV, there are 5 DVD players & some other consolation prizes.



We are promoting Tiger Beer, but at the same time, we are promoting our brand new baby - Tiger Crystal too... ^^"




Here starts the entertainment, the outlet had arranged singing performances. One of the "HOT" showgirls...


The same girl again, with different costume. ^^"


The crowds? Well, they were enjoying the show...


This is a special guest invited by the outlet owner to perform that night. Beautiful voice... But, not my type of music. @@"


This is the emcee + special performance guest for that night. He really can sing.
 

Beautiful "HOT" girl show - part 2. This is the other girl who was performing that night.


In the end it's the lucky draw part.... I was up there too... =,=" Nothing much to write about it.


Here is the grand prize winner, 29" TV was quite heavy @@"













As for me, this type of events are good to generate sales volume for that period. But, another part of my mind will think about the music, the sound system, the whole entertainment program setup and results. I know I really can't ask much about it due to the budget allocated. But, I had started to miss those events I had hosted back in those days... And yet, I do hope we can do better in future. ^^"

3 comments:

my said...

Add Oil ^^

Unknown said...

You won the TV??

said...

MY - what needs to be done, had been done. ^^"

Tyng - No lar... I am the representative for the organizer. ^^"