Thursday, April 9, 2009

Earth Hour 09 @ Kuantan

On the day itself.... I rushed out from the house... Drove all the way to East Coast Mall, all the way up to the roof top car park. Trying to get a good shot at the night scene for this remarkable moment. And guess what... TaDaAAAA~ there is no difference at all =,=" Totally dissapointed...

IMG_4752

Before 8:30pm, I took this...

IMG_4764

After 8:30pm, I got this... DAMN!!! Was there any difference???



Starbucks Coffee at East Coast Mall Kuantan....



At least, where I had dinner they responded to this event. =,="



Aiyo... y you always take our picture? I wanna shoot back!!! =,="



Candle in the wind~



Cute Evon behind my setup at the dinner table ^^"



Fed-up... Time to drink!!! Went to KTV to sing & drink =,="

[polldaddy poll=1514893]
Sign up for Earth Hour! - I VOTE EARTH: Jack, 狐

Earth Hour 2009 by WWF - Sign up for Earth Hour!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

做么跑来这里啦?

said...

搬家... 想轉一轉風水, 而且這裡可能可以賺點廣告費來津貼一下... 最近太窮了 =,="

petite girl said...

Drinking Guinness in the dark ... smooooooth hehehehe

Anonymous said...

嗯.. 阿晶也很穷了.. 也许应该继续在blogspot写部落..
想想吧..

said...

petite girl - Actually that night was quite alright except for this earth hour =,="

阿晶 - 妳會窮咩? @@" 每次都看到妳... 還是不要講了, 等下有人生病的時候又賴我 =,="

阿晶 regine said...

想要讲什么? 吃好吃的是不是? 你也可以的嘛..

said...

阿晶 - 呵呵... 我還是不敢講... 不然五月下去沒有大餐吃