Thursday, May 7, 2009

Photography...



Today is a public holiday for Pahang. Actually didn't really wanna go out... But I had an lunch appointment with Wang & friends. So, actually spent almost the whole day out. On the way back home, saw this almost perfect sunset... So I snaped this right in front of a trafic light in my car. ^^"



So when I was back at home, got the feeling to tryout some new stuff that I just got for my DSLR.



This is the flash light I just got from my cousin. He told me won't need it anymore coz his old SLR is broken long long time ago. =,="



And these are the defusers for my pop up flash that I bought via a website. I wanted to tryout the differences for each colours for a long time but I had been busy. =,="



Here I started with blue...



Orange colour looks a bit warm ^^"



The white one actually improves the naturality for the pop up flash. ^^"



I am really new to photography... I actually have to try a lot of shots just to get 1 good picture that I like. As for today, around 50 pictures was taken... But, the one I like the most is this one. The picture of Wang covering his face with his hand. After edited in Photoshop. This is the effect I would like to show to people. He got huge hands ^^"

11 comments:

新怡 said...

先拍500张再说。

said...

新怡 - 哇... 嚇我一跳, 才剛剛寫完, 妳就跑來留言 ^^" 不過, 我拍的照片, 早就遠遠超過500張嚕~ 不過,我的確還是新手 @@"

新怡 said...

那就继续的拍咯。
我应该比你还要新手。

♥GLADYS公主♥ said...

原來你剛剛接觸攝影?好好加油哦!^^

said...

新怡 + 公主 - 看來我碰到夜貓子囉~ 改次有機會見面來去喝茶 ^^"

明用一凡  said...

繼續努力,你會有出頭天!

阿晶 regine said...

拍照很好玩喔? 可惜阿晶总是镜头拿捏不好, 拍出来的东东很像鬼...

said...

明記 - 我從來沒想過會停止拍照 ^^" 只是有時候拿著DSLR通街跑很像記者 =,="

阿晶 - 我拍的鬼更加多... 要看嗎? =,="

明用一凡  said...

你們倆也挺搞笑的喔!

said...

明記 - 還好我們的功力不是很高罷了... 不然的話, 那裡輪到周星星縱橫港台影壇, 堅利利稱霸荷利活呢? @@"

猫咪 said...

夕阳那张,很有感觉哦~
加油~