Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tiger FC @ Malibu Club - Swiss Garden Hotel

On the 25th April, I had selected one of my outlets to host the Tiger FC session. What is it? Basicly, it's just an event where we promote our beer and watching football together. ^^" Of course, we will conduct a lucky draw for all the people who get the correct scores for the match we had pre-selected.



On your left, bar tender from the Malibu Club, Swiss Garden Hotel Kuantan. On the right, our brand promoter from GAB. ^^"



Here's Steve, the F&B Manager of the Hotel.



Our supporters ^^"



Band Singers and some guests of the hotel.



Lucky draw prizes... the grand prize of the night is an 8GB i-pod. I myself don't even have 1 =,="


That's me hosting for the lucky draw.



And congratulations to our lucky winner of the night. ^^"



There was caught Wai being naughty. hahaha...



Here is Bryan posing nicely for a great photo. ^^"

4 comments:

@ndy said...

why terengganu dont have 1 ==

阿晶 regine said...

eh.. how come I can't see the winner picture?

明用一凡  said...

哇噻,美女中雲集。好羡慕哦!

said...

@ndy - 不是不要在登州舉辦, 而是有舉辦的時候反應太差. 更加上目前負責登州的同事選的地點都不是很理想.

阿晶 - 沒有問題阿 =,="

明記 - 美女? 那天晚上最多兩個而已啦...